How do I get a copy of my tax return?

If you filed your tax return with Susan A Comko CPA, you will receive a copy of your return when we finish preparing your return. If you need a duplicate copy please contact us and we will provide you a copy for a nominal fee.

If you did not file with Susan A Comko CPA, you can request a copy or a transcript from the IRS. A tax return transcript shows most line items from your tax return as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. You can request a FREE transcript by calling 1-800-908-9946 and following the prompts, online at the Website. Click Order a Transcript under the online services option, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts. You should allow two weeks for delivery.

If you need an exact copy of your original return with all attachments including your W-2, complete IRS Form 4506 and mail it to the IRS along with a $57 Fee for each year requested. Allow 60 days to receive your copies.

Posted in:
Articles by